Make a Donation
Your donations leave a significant impact on the lives of our participants. You can donate through a bank transfer or online.
If you would like our bank details to set this up please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where your money goes - Find out how we use your donations to make the greatest impact on people with learning disabilities and/or autism lives.
• Volunteer expenses for one day
• Ingredients for three participants to develop their independent baking skills to prepare a cake
• Indoor vegetable gardening kit to develop the gardening skills of our participants
• Tea and coffee for Options for Life participant group
• A jewellery-making kit for the participants who can improve their hand-eye coordination skills
• A chance to go Bowling for three participants on Tuesdays for a discount
• Annual leisure plus to enable participants to access local Leisure Centres
• Enables community venue hire to run a social event for people who feel isolated
• Zumba sessions for four participants in Portway Lifestyle Centre
• Meals out or cinema tickets for four participants
• Materials for art and crafts or printing sessions
• One participant to visit a theme park and enjoy the rides
• A day trip for two participants to Blackpool
• Contribute towards the renovation of our secret garden
Donate to Options for Life
Scan the QR code to donate